Arrived today!!!! First bbag ~ Ink City ~

1. Hi, my name is Redney and I'm a new bbag addict. :winkiss:

OMG!!!! :yahoo: I am in LUV!!!! :love:

My Ink City came today from Barney's Copley Square and I'm soooo excited!!!! I :heart: :heart: :heart: this bag - the color is TDF and the leather is awesome!!! And I have the fab bbag girls on the forum to ~thank~ (although I don't know if my wallet will agree :graucho: since I'm now ~addicted~ to the styles, leather and fabulous colors of these amazing bags!!)

Before I found this forum I didn't know too much about bbags but decided to dive into bbags and the Ink club after reading so many great things about both on this forum!!!!

The pix don't do justice to the awesome Ink color (it was kinda overcast today) but I couldn't wait to share with you all!!! :biggrin:

P1000393.JPG P1000394.JPG
  2. Nice! Congrats on your new Bbag!

I know, since I got my first one I've been trying to think of ways to rationalize more! So dangerous! :oP

3. Fantastic!!! Welcome to the fold <evil grin>

Just kidding! That is a great color! glad you're happy with it. Thanks for posting pics:smile:

4. Beautiful. Congrats!! I too have an ink city and love it!

5. Gorgeous! ! !

Congrats on your new bag! I adore it!=)

6. Go ink!!! I'm so glad to see another happy ink city owner! :biggrin:
    Congrats, redney! It's beautiful! :heart: :heart: :love:

7. Congrats on the new city bag. I ordered one too from Shrises and I'm just waiting patiently for it to arrive. Seeing yours is getting me excited about mine.

8. Thanks, everyone!! I'm really excited!!

9. Very pretty!!!! Congratulations!!!!!

10. :heart: its beautiful! congrats on your first b-bag!!! :amuse:

11. that Ink city is TDF! congrats

12. great color!! congrats!!

13. What a beautiful bag! Congratulations and wear it in the best of health!

I wish you well,

Bridget

14. congrats!!!

15. Gorgeous bag! Congrats, there are lots of Ink lovers here!