Arrival!! Blue India First

1. FIANLLY! It's here... I had ordered the BI First as soon as I heard AR got them in, and cancelled from BalNY.

The color is absolutly gorgeous and the leather so incredible. It's not veiny or plasticy at all, and oh so smooth. The color reminds me of the ocean I saw at Cancun.

PICTURESSSSSSSSSS!!!
    :nuts: :nuts: :nuts:
    Picture 001.jpg Picture 003.jpg Picture 004.jpg Picture 005.jpg

2. sooo pretty!!! thx for sharing!

3. Wowww :nuts: I am loving the color - congrats!!

4. gorgeous.....I love it. thank you for sharing.

5. Congrats!!! Each of your pics is so different...which would you say is the closest? I'm hoping you say the last one. Enjoy!!!

6. congrats!! it looks really pretty in the first!

7. Congrats!! :yahoo: It's so gorgeous!! The color is just stunning! :tender: I can't wait to get mine now!!!

8. very pretty, it's a bit like sky blue?

9. woooooooooooow i think i love it!!! but now im confused should i save for a BI work or wait for 07 turquoise....oooof the choices and decisions

10. conrats on pretty bag, pink.:love:

11. Very pretty, its funny how every picture that others have posted, its always a different blue. Nice leather, thats it the Blueberry City goes and this one must replace it...

12. Gorgeous color and leather -- congrats! I hope a Boston area store will get this color so I can compare it my sky blue hobo.

13. finally!!!! i can't wait to get my city.

14. ohhh shes soo pretty!!! congrats!

15. OH Congratulations!

Its a very pretty color. From the picture it looks quite similar to Sky Blue but a tinge darker!

And its great to know the leather has improved.:wlae: