Arrgghh.. I'm having frustrating dreams!

1. Over the past couple of months I've been noticing that in about 75% of my dreams (And I dream A LOT!!!) there is at least a little something sexual in it. It ranges from just talking about it to full on.. uhm yeahh lmao!! And in some of my dreams I do stuff that in real life I would never do to people that I would never do stuff with!! I don't like having these dreams because they freak me out when I wake up in the morning LOL!! Do they mean anything? Is there a reason that I'm having them? Noone else I know has dreams that contain stuff like mine do and it makes me feel crazy LOL!
  2. lol, I don't know if they mean anything but I have these types of dreams too...sometimes, lol!

I used to have dreams that I was in a yellow spandex 1 piece and I had a penis that was always hard, lmao. IDK!!
  3. ^^ LMAO! Recently my dreams have been about me.. giving some random guy (usually one that I would rather die then do anything with in real life).. a blowjob. :push::rolleyes::shocked:

It's really awkward when I wake up.
  4. I have all kinds of spastic dreams. I have sexual dreams about people I would love to have sex with and I've had sexual dreams about people i'd rather die than have sex with. I wouldn't worry about it!

I had a dream last night that an attorney I worked with recently called me up and started talking nasty to me. At least he's attractive but I highly doubt that is going to happen.