Army wives season 5-6

1. I didn't see a thread for these season yet so I'm making one. I am catching up on my army wives on Netflix started with season 1 back in December now on season 5 getting ready for the premiere of 6 on march 6th lol! I absolutely love this show and I can't help but keep watching

2. bump

3. the premier of the new season is tonight. it's 2 hours.
    i'm kinda excited. i thought for sure this show was cancelled.

4. I used to watch this show all the time. Then I got rid of cable and haven't been able to watch it for two years. I'm bummed. I was at my mom's and saw their promo for the new season "one of the wives won't weather the storm" thing. WHAT!? I've missed so much!

5. i originaly started watching in netflix then caught last season online.

i thought the premier was eh...... i just don't buy some of their acting most of the time.

6. I stopped watching because they are always killing off someone. I guess they have to kill off a wife since they've killed off their children!

7. Just watched the episode from April 1st and am really upset that something is wrong with Claudia Joy. I love her and Michael and whatever it is she has doesn't look good from the previews for next week. Anyone have any ideas?

8. Anyone still watching?

9. I am!! I love this show.

10. Me too, love this show

11. I just started watching this show and I have to say I really like it!!

I'm an army brat so it's nice to see how army-life is interpreted in TV ;)

12. All I can say is that was one hell of an ending

13. All I'm hoping for is that they come back for another season. That ending was just WOW

I think it's obvious what happen but WOW

14. i was thinking this was the last season?? although not sure where i heard/read that....

15. Came across this