Ariana grande

How much better would it have been if she had channeled the hairstyle for that outfit, too. I think she has the face for it and it would have made her look way more like an adult.

She was seen channeling 1980s Madonna in a pink satin Michael Costello statement gown to perform at the MTV Movie Awards this weekend.

And by Monday, Ariana Grande had got straight back into the groove and landed in Tokyo, Japan, on Monday, looking rather loved up with her boyfriend Ricky Alvarez.

The 22-year-old pop star went from glam-style to gran-style, however, as she popped on a pair of comfy slippers to make her way through Haneda International airport.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...V-Movie-Awards-performance.html#ixzz45ZHtWWEt

3462iiv.jpg

e6oigh.jpg

I love her. I totally admit to having a little bit of a girl crush on her, lol!

Haha the same about me! Despite that fact that I'm a girl :biggrin:
But she looks so beautiful almost in every style I saw her photos :amuse: Like in this gallery, such an interesting combination of childish features and the adult woman's beauty :amuse: And besides I adore her voice, she's one of the talented young pop-singers to my mind :smile:

Haha the same about me! Despite that fact that I'm a girl :biggrin:
But she looks so beautiful almost in every style I saw her photos :amuse: Like in this gallery, such an interesting combination of childish features and the adult woman's beauty :amuse: And besides I adore her voice, she's one of the talented young pop-singers to my mind :smile:

Too bad she also has the reputation as a graceless, entitled, rude ignoramus.

Reactions: LavenderIce