ARGHHHHHHHHH!!!..I want this new bag SOOOO BAD!

1. [​IMG]I want this so bad..its painful....ROFL.....and no..they werent in stock in PARIS last week either...sniff.....:sweatdrop:
  2. Jill!!! It has your name all over it, GO FOR IT!!!
  3. I would..IF IT WAS IN STOCK ALREADY..LOL..Im the worlds most IMPATIENT Prada customer.....My Prada SA is like..JILL..Ill send it to you the DAY it comes in..stop emailing me...HEE!HEE!
  4. Jill, I saw this bag (forgot the color featured) in Neiman's Book that I received in the mail yesterday. If I remember correctly, it's $1750! It's so expensive! =(
  5. Jill... you should buy it for me. That would make you fell better!!! :roflmfao:

It is a beauty... I think I want it too- no joke!
  6. new season? the handle is different from the fall gauffre and the "ruffles" are not leather?
  7. Found it on

Quilted Nylon Satchel
    Quilted nylon satchel with leather trim, braided handles and buckle detailed straps. Detachable ID tag and shoulder strap. Signature logo on front. 9¾"H X 17;"L X 6¼"W. Made in Italy.
  8. Jill go get it!!!!
  9. Hope you are able to get it soon, Jill! Your impatience is so cute!
  10. Jill - be patient! Wait for the colored versions of these bags. Its not worth it in plain brown! :confused1:
  11. sorry but i'm not a fan of this at all!
  12. love the design...i bought the antic cervo in cacao
    I think it is worth waiting---until the next big thing arrives...haha
    good luck!
  13. I like it.
  14. It's pretty, but not as pretty as your brown Gauffre messenger (sorry, don't know style names too well)! It's also pretty expensive for nylon. If you need it, though, go for it!