argh! the waiting is killing me!

1. I ordered a 6x8 planner (punch with the brass turnlock :drool:) off of eBay on Thursday and it was ALREADY attempted to be delivered at my office. I didn't think it'd come until Monday, so I had it sent there instead of to my house. I soooo wish that the post office was open on Sundays so I could just drive up and get the pick-up notice and go get it. Needless to say, I'm going to go get it first thing on Monday before I even settle in at the office!! Thankfully it's only about 2 minutes away, so it shouldn't take long to pop over there and get it. But *whine* I want it NOW! The waiting is the worst part.

2. it is SO hard to wait......but it will be so worth it!!!!

congrats

3. oh I hear you on the waiting.. but that is exciting! I just saw those at the outlets yesterday, they are so cute!!! :tup:

4. So I go to the post office this morning before ever hitting the office, and wait in line for almost 20 minutes. I get to the counter, they go back behind the counter for another 10 or so minutes, only to come back and tell me that the postal carrier just put the package BACK on the truck and won't give it to them to deliver to me. WTF?! Why leave notice for pickup at the post office if you're going to redeliver? I'm so annoyed right now, I want my planner!! :cursing:

5. What a PITA! Hopefully it arrives safely today at your office!

6. What a joke!!!! :tdown: You gotta' love the ole' USPS!!!

7. The postal carrier claimed he'd be here in 30 minutes. He better not be far off!

8. aww sucks... Hope that you can have it soon.. Please post pics :yahoo:

9. FINALLY! It is here! And it's so pretty. Thanks for waiting with me girls...you're right, the wait is definitely worth it. :smile: I also got my legacy stripe heart keyfob in the mail today too...hooray! :woohoo:

10. ok.. now we're waiting for the pictures hehe

11. Oh I'll take some, I promise! As soon as I get home tonight. :smile:

12. Congrats!! I can't wait to see pics!

13. yay! :yahoo: So glad you love it! Can't wait to see pics!!! :yes: