Argh I waited too long!

1. SO, as i am just getting back into toki and decided to get a l'amore bocce. there was one on the bay and i was hoping to get it via buy it now in a day or two as pay day got closer. but someone beat me to it!

i am sure it wemt to a wonderful home and i snoozed so i lost but man. i just decided i wanted a bocce in that print! i did a search and that print and that bag do not come up on the bay too often but i am hoping another pops up there soon. it's just so hard to find what you want on the bay and trust that it is authentic you know?

i just hope another one comes up. i;m just mad i missed out.

thanks for listening

2. Awww, bummer. I wouldn't worry about it yet though...keep searching and I'm sure one will eventually pop up for you!! :yes:
  3. Aww, I'm sure you'll find another one, Kitzka!

4. i feel your pain... i missed out on an inferno bag i reeaallly wanted too.. and it was going to be a splurge for me as it was! but i guess it just wasn't meant to be...

which only means that some day (maybe soon) you'll find the bag perfect for you! :biggrin:
  5. Thanks for the words of enocuragement. I am telling myself "don't settle, don't settle. you want the l'amore bocce. just don't wait next time." it's just hard when you want something. atleast the money isn't burning a whle in my wallet. but i guess it will be by friday.

"I will not settle"
  6. You crack me up, tachikomatic!!:roflmfao:

Kitzka - FYI: next time, just click that BIN fast as lightning and win some Toki!!:yahoo: Unless the seller also requires immediate payment, you can always BIN today and actually pay for the item in a couple of days (unless the buyer specifies you must pay within 24 hours or something like that.)
  7. i think i know which one you were talking about.. the seller listed it as a bambino or something but i informed them of their mistake and they corrected it :p