Are you waiting for Hermes?

Well? Jehaga? Where are youuuuu!

I'm so curious....anyone hear from her yet?????

Hope she gets it, hope she gets it, hope she gets it, hope she gets it......

Was this a networking sale? You know...like a tip off? Then she called?

HELP!!! I thought she was calling to see if it was there and then she went to get it...was it really a network sale????

I love it if it was...help me out here!!!

shopmom411 said:
Jehaga....There's a 30cm Plume in either Orange or Potiron Epson leather in the San Francisco store....as of last week. Give them a call and see if it's still there! They do ship! 415-391-7200 :flowers:
Shopmom you are great. do you think they would ship a kelly or birkin?;)

Kristie.....I talked to Jose about that and he said he would....you'd just have to make all those arrangements with him directly...he's a very nice man and accomodating when he can be.

We'll find you that bag....yes!

I have a 30cm Black Porosus Crocodile Birkin with Palladium coming in July -- wow, I know! Also, the Hermes at Richards (lovely store in Greenwich, CT, I buy there a lot, very different atmosphere from the big H) has some great bags in - a Poitiron Ostrich Trim in particular I've been drooling over...too small for me though. They don't get Birkins very often - a travel one a few weeks ago. I have bought two Kellys from them in the last two months though. They will SHIP TOO! I'm going sometime this week, I'll post what bags they have!