Are You The Only PF Member In Your Family??

1. Or is anyone, in your family also a PF member...

2. Yes, as far as I know of....:wondering

3. I am the only one. Everyone I know hates designer brands or doesn't care about fashion. One of my friends has cruised the forum before, but she never stuck around or made an account.

4. yeah I'm glad my mom isn't a member here.. she wouldn't want to see how much time i spend on here when i should really be studying... hehe

5. My sister us a PF member, she's actually the one who introduced me to it and now I post more than she does :lol:

6. same thing... :upsidedown:

7. Just me as my DH and DD think I am nuts!!! That said, DD still wants me to will her my bags! Love having something to hold over her head!! hehehe

8. I am the only one in my family. I know my friends, family do not love purses like I do.......

One day my purse collection grew and my love for purses turned into a hobby per say......

9. Only me :smile:

10. Just me!

11. Just me, although DH looks at photo threads and reads over my shoulder a lot!:lol:

My mom loves my bags and knows that they cost more than what she thinks is reasonable, but isn't computer savvy.

12. Just me!!!! (Thank God!!) This is the one place I can come and not have to deal w/ my family lol!!!!! It's my own little corner of the world I can call my own!!! :flowers::love:

13. My mom loves my bags and knows that they cost more than what she thinks is reasonable, but isn't computer savvy.[/quote]

Hey, I think we have the same mom!
    I'm the only one in my family/friends that is on the purse forum

14. I'm the only one!

15. Only one here!!
    My sister knows about it...every now and then i show her specific threads.