Are you suggesting coach gifts for Valentines ? If so,what ?

1. I will be hinting to hubby that my gift for Valentines Day should be the mandy & wristlet in natural !

cha cha
  2. aw, crap. i need a bf.

can i suggest gifts to myself? go for the whole "love yourself" thing...?
  3. Go, cha cha! I'm not sure what I'm going to hint for. Our 20th anniversary is March 6th so I'm hinting for a duffle for that. (the one in my signature) I'm so obsessed with the pond legacy shoulder bag that I haven't even thought of hints for Valentine's!

ETA: (as an enabler to the enabler) Kallison: Yes, you must love yourself before you can love anyone else. Show yourself some love!
  4. hmm. i think "love" in coming in the form of a new tote...
  5. my hubby will faint when he finds out how much the mandy is ! lol !
    the last time he bought me a $ 400 purse ,he told me to seat belt the purse in the car when im driving in case of an accident.

your fan,
    Cha Cha
  6. Kallison: Is that your dog in your avatar? Heck, he needs to get you something for Valentine's Day too! And you better reciprocate or you'll hurt his feelings!

I am too good at this! (I have 3 cats, 2 dogs and 4 ponies....) :graucho: I think they all love Coach!
  7. LOL, BF is a full time student, so maybe just a charm. :biggrin: My 'I love myself' present will come in the form of a perle LV accessory. :angel:
  8. Yeah, that!
  9. yeah, that's my baby! :heart: i was gonna buy her a collar, but all they had left were the small sizes...
  10. ahhh, no bf at this time. I am lucky if my mom gives me a Coach Valentine's Day gift. :heart: