Are you STRICTLY an LV guy/gal or do you use others as well? UPDATE: Pic on P.5

1. Hi guys and gals!! I have a question...I know we all love Louis Vuitton but...do you use any other bags too? Even if it's not necessarily a designer bag...do you have bags that you use because you just love the bag, or it's easy to carry, or work bag, etc.

I saw a bag I loved in Nordstrom yesterday and it's a crinkle pewter/silver color and I can't get it out of my mind!!! It was on sale and I think I'm going to go get it tomorrow morning!! LOL!!

So, what do you guys do? Just Louis or others too?

2. I have 1 gucci I use pretty often for work it's a good rainy day bags I have a couple of other non lv that I hardly use so I'm fairly exclusive I just stray a tiny bit.

This isn't to say if I loved a bag as much as I loved an LV I won't buy it , it's just no-one does it for me like louis

3. For the last two years, I have only carried LV bags, but then again, I am not into carrying the hottest/newest bags.
    I say you should go for it.

4. I have other brands as well, designer and not. I have this anna sui canvas tote that was a freebie from Neiman's that's great for travelling. I also have a free lancome tote I use to carry my lunch to work.

5. LV only. I thought about Chanel for a while, but I don't have the time and energy to get into another brand.

6. I am not very loyal to LV :p I use whatever I like :p Hardcore bag addict :wlae:

7. I started with Mulberry bags and I have 6 of them. I fell in love with LV when the MC line came out, but was affraid I wouldn´t use a bag like that very much because of the very different style compared to Mulberry. But I came to my senses :pand bought my first LV last year - the MC Priscilla. Later I bought the Duomo and my next bag is diffently another LV.

So yes, I use other bags than LV. I buy a bag because of its style, I choose witch bag to carry for the day because of my mood that day. So I´ll say its all about getting the bags that suit your style for every mood;) And one brand can´t cover that in general - imo.

8. Yes, that's what I mean...like I love LV, of course, but this would be more of like a "trendy" type thing. I don't usually get into that...but damn, this bag was so cute and the color was awesome!!!

9. Ive used Prada but I love LV, I also use none designer bags when needed

10. Definitely NOT only LV...although I have to admit, I am very picky with bags/accessories if I'm going the non-LV route (and I'm usually picky with LV). I have a couple COACH, Dooney & Bourke (I know you guys are puking right now, LOL), and a Burberry...lately I've been lusting for Prada, but still testing out the waters with that brand (the leather is SO nice!).

And I finally got to see and feel a Balenciaga in real life...OMG! :drool: I love Balenciaga, Bottega Veneta, and Marc by Marc Jacobs...but I'm only sticking with Prada for now! :lol:

11. I don't discriminate. The majority of my bags are LV, but I carry other brands as well. If I like it and it suits me, I carry it.

12. I use LV a LOT but I do use other brands and non-brands. I love Chanel and I have a couple of Diors. Also, I got this really cute heart bag by Erin Fetherston for Target not long ago. As long as I like it, that's what matters to me.

13. I use some Gucci aswell
    and I have some leather "no-brand" bags
    I have a Calvin klein aswell hehe
    but I feel better when i use LV dunno why! ;)

14. I have different brands: LV, Gucci, Mulberry and Marc by Marc Jacobs.
    I choose my bags by the look, and not by the brand.
    BUT Louis has my heart :heart:
    Even thoug I dont have that any big bags from LV, I know all of the names and so on.. ;)

15. I'm so glad to hear this!! Yes, it seems we can get too caught up in the brand sometimes and then maybe look past bags we would really love.

I've been wanting a "silver/pewter" bag for so long and of course, will not be getting the LV silver cause of the $$$$$, lol, so I think I'm going to go for this one!!