Are you on " The List"?

I've asked Kim to put me on the list for:

Paprika/Rouille Make-Up Clutch
Violet Coin Purse/Make-Up Clutch

I've pre-ordered the Violet Step with ******, and a Brief...not sure in which color, yet! :yes:

I just posted about this in another thread but "THE STEPPING OUT" bag is HUGE!!!! It's a travel bag and not like the Brief/City crossover that we all once assumed.

Hmm...Coral, your thread has made me start second-guessing my Jaune brief with silver GH. I thought something like the '04 Marigold would have looked stunning with silver but from your description, now I don't know what to do...:shrugs:

i asked kim to put me down for a jaune twiggy. I've also started considering plomb...not really sure yet (depends on me getting or not getting anthraday)

I just got off the phone with Terry and she has me down for a Marigold First. She said they're only getting 16 of those and I'm on #12 so hurry if you want one!

I'm on the list for the Grape (violet) and Marigold (juane) First.

I'm also considering preordering a Day in either Grape or Ocean. Does anyone know how many of those they are getting in and how many people have already signed up?

Violet City RH :drool:

I definetely want som bright Accessories as well, but she told me I did not need to be on a list for that.

They are so sweet in my little shop.

I am on the list for a Violet/Grape City RH &
Rouge/Tomato Work RH

BTW, I talked to Terry and this time she did sound like a lady. She sounded old though. Anyway, she was really really nice!!!

Amber, I put my name down for an ocean day with silver GH. I was told I was number two on the list and they are only ordering 8. They told me for the ocean day with gold GH that they are only ordering 4 and there was one other on the list. This was a day or two ago. I didn't ask about RH.

Good luck

:drool:
I was already on the list for a Grape First and City, and although I am not big on wearing yellow, I thought a Marigold Make Up bag to use inside of the Grape bags would be smashing! I actually have been thinking of the purple yellow combo since powderpuff posted pictures of her Eggplant City while wearing a yellow dress. So I added a Marigold Make Up to my list!
:graucho: