Are you in the closet??

I wear my LV only sometimes because I just don't want to get into it with people. Unfortunately im around a lot of judgemental people who look down on people that "spend their money that way". Whatever.
So I am semi- in the closet. ahha

Guilty!! I get caught staring at my bags a lot..:shame:

I don't talk about it unless a family member brings up the subject. I love the bags, my friends & family know this about me, price is something that doesn't usually come up.

Agree. I have 4 sisters who share the same passion although not as crazy/ neurotic as I am. And DH is so supportive:love: :angel:

I am standing in the doorway. Technically, I am out, but there is sure a lot of stuff behind me in the closets (lots of bags)....lol....My DH and friends and family know I am a bag-a-holic, but...of course, they don't know exactly how many I have and I don't 'advertise' when I get something new. ;)

I have to fess up to my husband soon - bag will be here any day.
Perhaps if I tell him what a good deal it is...
than i can say
I'm here,
I love Louis,
get used to it!:party:

I am also semi-in the closet! I would not mention it around my family or friends who generally disapprove of this type of spending.
However, my BF is very supportive and in fact is my enabler. Also, a small few of my friends are also very into luxury goods, so I would only discuss it with them. I have so many other friends who totally look down on "spending money like that!"

Yes, half in, half out. :sweatdrop: