Are you in? THE BOW FAMILY!

The sealant turn color, I was so so so upsad. Fortunately, managed to get it exchange.. Tats of cos after much persuasion n reasoning... ;)

I just took my Mughetto bow out of the dust bag yesterday, and I found that sealant all over my bag has changed to an orange, and I have pink spots all over my bag too! :cry:

I'm going to make a trip down to the boutique tomorrow. If you don't mind, may I know what you said and how you managed to persuade the SA? I really don't want him/her to brush me off and say that they cannot help..

Thanks!

I just took my Mughetto bow out of the dust bag yesterday, and I found that sealant all over my bag has changed to an orange, and I have pink spots all over my bag too! :cry:

I'm going to make a trip down to the boutique tomorrow. If you don't mind, may I know what you said and how you managed to persuade the SA? I really don't want him/her to brush me off and say that they cannot help..

Thanks!

My mughetto bow got this problem too... The bows turns yellowish pink, sealant changed color, pink spots on some parts of the bag, I seldom use the bag. Should I dyed it black??

Thanks!

Sorry for the late reply. I believe you have gone to the boutique by now.

image-1356015256.jpg

so i first fell in love with the bow a few years back but didn't come around getting it, & unexpectedly chanced upon in an impromptu sale I went to, & hello Cipria bow! :smile:
I've always wanted a Mughetto & I mistook this to be a Mughetto! it's so similar.

Hi everyone! I've been a long time lurker in the forums but this is my first post. Can you believe I was crazy enough to read through all 94 pages of this thread?!!

I recently joined the Bow family with my first Miu Miu bag. Have bought a wallet before. I will post pics soon. Do I need to have a certain number of posts before I can post a photo?

Here are some new photos of my old pal. First one is filled with my everyday things in a mirror self shot, second is empty and ooooh so slouchy, third is hanging empty :smile:
This is season one alluminio!

Attachments

• image-433869572.jpg
    image-433869572.jpg
    501.3 KB · Views: 938
  • image-2647132319.jpg
    image-2647132319.jpg
    678.1 KB · Views: 937
  • image-315291118.jpg
    image-315291118.jpg
    671.2 KB · Views: 948
Reactions: yellowstar
I love the matte bows.. but I can't resist getting a mini bow in mughetto anyway. Too cute! I'm quite afraid to buy a regular bow cos I'm afraid everyday-use will spoil it or something..