Are you here for a vintage reveal?

This is from my Instagram
2jaen29.jpg

OMG!!! Absolute wonderful find. And such a pristine one she is. congrats.

Beautiful Bags! I love both of your vintage kellys. Great sizes and colors. They are in fantastic shape. I am so excited for you!!! It is also so nice to "see" you on the forum again. You have been missed! Enjoy your beauties!!!

Beautiful Bags! I love both of your vintage kellys. Great sizes and colors. They are in fantastic shape. I am so excited for you!!! It is also so nice to "see" you on the forum again. You have been missed! Enjoy your beauties!!!

Thank you very much! I had my tablet broken so I could use internet only with the pc, and in summer I rarely stay at home :biggrin:
And then the university, and the dog, and all... sometime I read the forum but without writing nothing....

Thank you all!

So this is by now my small vintage Kelly family.
The big one is a 28 Sellier Kelly in noisette (?) box, 1951
the small is the mini and the smallest is a silver pillbox!
They are not real "friends", we simply know each other by common friends (how to say this in English? in Italian is "conoscenti" from the verb "conoscere" that means "knowing"), I've said that the value was bigger, but they didn't mind, and so I've bought it. It's difficult that they will see me with the bag because they live in another city.
2dir7tz.jpg

Haha I love this pic! Congrats on this exquisite piece. Lovely Kelly 20!

love your kelly family!! all stunning unique pieces..love the RV mini kelly..looks amazing and such a cutie yet elegant. i can't believe the noisette is from 1951??? fabulous!! congrats

Yes the noisette kelly is 62 years old. It's in great conditions, except for some spot of moisture on the flap (but really faint) and a "vintage" smell on the inside. But it doesn't bother me too much. I've read in another thread that I should insert a bag of baking soda (I remember well?) inside, and perhaps I will do this a day.
This one is absolutely like new. I think that it's been bought to be used as evening bag.

So this is by now my small vintage Kelly family.
They are not real "friends", we simply know each other by common friends (how to say this in English? in Italian is "conoscenti" from the verb "conoscere" that means "knowing"), I've said that the value was bigger, but they didn't mind, and so I've bought it. It's difficult that they will see me with the bag because they live in another city.
2dir7tz.jpg
The word you want is "acquaintances." People you know but are not really friends with. :smile: