Are you going shopping tomorrow?

1. just wondering....

are you going to....

1) go to the outlet at midnight?
    2) shop online only?
    3) go wait in line in front of best buy, circuit city... electronic store?
    4) go wait in line in front of department store, like macy's, sears...?
    5) not going to wait in line, just going to go when the store opens?
    6) I AM NOT SHOPPING ON BLACK FRIDAY!
    7) I HAVE TO WORK!

i heard some people draw out game plan for black friday (when/where/what to buy)... just curious... are you one of those?

2. I believe we are going out tommorow, but as for heavy duty shopping, no. I think we're planning on waiting until Dec, which sucks b/c I'm in the shopping mood now. Most of the stuff I want is online, but I dont want to stay in the house during the shopping season.

3. Yes and I can't wait. NYC has so many great deals going on

4. Oh yes but my daughters and I are going when the stores open. Saks opens at 8am and Bob Ellis at 9am so not too early thank goodness. I may shop online before that if I'm up. Have fun everyone.

5. I must be in the minority. I am going hiking with my parents instead. Haha, t be honest though, I got a bag through pre-sale already, so it is not like sales don't tempt me.

6. Only online ! I don't like being rubbed up against by strangers (except in a naughty way).

7. I am visiting my sister in Chicago. She has a cute condo, but not enough room for my husband, 2 daughters, our Mom and our new puppy. My husband and I are staying at the Omni on Michigan Ave. We are in the heart of the shopping district. I will definitely be hitting some dept stores at 8am. I will also do some online shopping, too. I am so excited!!

8. Nope-I'm not so good with crowds and dealing with parking, etc. I'll do mine online until the stores calm down a little bit!

9. I have work! And not looking forward to people yelling at me b/c we don't have something they want in stock. :sad:

10. I will go...but since TJ Maxx has no deal on Black Friday, so I will just go and browse...

11. i'm going! not super early though, loehmanns/off fifth at 6 and mall at 8. i'm not really into the electronics thing.

12. 7) have to work! =(

13. are you going to....

1) go to the outlet at midnight? heck no. i don't want to run into my mil.
    2) shop online only? probably. 9pm sharp pst tonight.
    3) go wait in line in front of best buy, circuit city... electronic store? no. i mean..i love my dh. but not THAT MUCH. :p
    4) go wait in line in front of department store, like macy's, sears...? No...i hate crowds.
    5) not going to wait in line, just going to go when the store opens? no..i hate leftovers.
    6) I AM NOT SHOPPING ON BLACK FRIDAY! more power to you! :tup:
    7) I HAVE TO WORK! now that really :tdown:.

14. I have to work at 7:45AM. Our store opens at 5AM so this should be tons of fun. I have never worked Black Friday before.

15. I have a friend visiting so we'll go to the local Holiday Market but not the big stores. I promised to help her find a good deal on boots online, and since Lucky Rewards and ****** has their Black Friday special double deals it's a good day to do it!