are you cheating your ban IF:

1. you buy a bag using gift cards? I went to the Macy's in appleton today and they had this beautiful department store exclusive lozenge tote and I had to have it! So I broke out my gift cards I had been hanging on to since Christmas and bought it and a pair of shoes. I don't think it counts since I didn't spend any cash, what do you girls think??

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Cute bag!! And no, I don't think it counts if you didn't spend any of your own money.

3. not cheating unless you use cash. Atleast that is my rule!!!!!!

4. I think it's a beautiful bag, technically you didn't spend your money per say....so I won't tell if you won't!

5. Gift cards definately don't count towards breaking your ban!! That bag is adorable!!

6. Wow. Nice bag! Never seen one of those. And I agree, you didn't use YOUR money. :graucho:

7. I think it depends on the nature of your ban. For me, the ban is not only to save money but to get past the need for instant gratification. So even though I have a pile of gift cards as tall as I am now, I am not going to buy anything with them. Unless I get more gift card love at my birthday or christmas, and something strikes my fancy.

If your ban is simply on spending your money on bags, then no, that doesn't break it. But you make the rules on your ban! So it's up to you!

8. Oh, and way cute bag. :smile:

9. I don't think you cheated! :okay: Congrats on the gorgeous bag too! :yahoo:

10. If you didn't spend your own money then you are still on the ban!

11. no it does not count. since the gift cards were used it is like someone bought it for you.

12. I don't think it counts!

I love the blue on that bag...

13. With a bag that cute--- you just did the right thing! :p

Oh boy... I am no help! :sneaky:

:nogood:

14. Cute bag! I don't think using a gift card counts.

15. Oooohhh, that bag is cute! Not cheating :smile: