Are you a spring/summer/fall/winter gal?

I love them all. I'd hate to be stuck with just one season all year round. I like the variety they bring as often by the end of Summer I'm just sweltering and praying for rain, likewise with Winter I can't wait for the grey clouds to disappear and to feel the warmth of the sun on my skin. Fussy aren't I? It's like they always say "you complain when it's too cold and you complain when it's too hot".

Right now, it's 98 degrees F and 40% humidity...good old monsoon! I will admit the temp is about 20 degrees cooler than before the storms came in, but I still don't like it.
I live in Phoenix, so November through April (sometimes May) are excellent! January is it's own season and it's pretty cold by Phoenix standards (lows creeping toward freezing, highs less than 50F)

I can't really say. There are so many things that I love in the summer (my birthday) but there are also so much that I love in the Winter.

It's really a toss up between Summer and Winter. Definitely can go without Spring (still a little chilly) and Fall (muggy and rainy).

Autumn has always been my season. I liked summer till we moved to hot and humid NC. I don't mind winter too much as long as I don't have to walk on ice--I'm clumsy and fall a lot.

Another spring and fall girl here....but I'd probably pick spring, love the fresh smell and watching everything get greener....

I love the idea of summer - baseball games, barbecues, vacation, etc. Only one problem - I detest the heat and humidity!! Nothing worse than being all dressed for work in a nice dress and heels just to sweat your butt off by 9 a.m.....:sweatdrop:

Now that I'm out of the desert, fall and winter. I love the colors and weather of the fall and enjoy curling up on lazy winter days and enjoying a good book. Snow is an added bonus when we get it too. :smile:

I just have to ask, what season is your favorite, and why?

I hate summer and winter! Summer in Nebraska is hot, hot, hot! And winter (combined with hella wind) is cold, cold, cold! So, I am a fall and spring girl! I love color, and spring brings out the blossoms of whites, pastels and I LOVE that!! And the fall brings out the browns, oranges, yellows and some red, depending on where you are!! I am a color fanatic, and not to mention a weather lover (there is nothing better than a great rain storm) and the spring and fall are great for that!!

So, how about you? :flowers:

I grew up in Nebraska, so I know all about summer and winter there. Now that I live in Idaho, it is tough, as all the seasons here are great (hardly any humidity in the summer, and up here in the mountains, it only gets up into the 90's, and still drops down to the mid 50's low 60's at night). I guess I would have to pick winter, as I love skiing and the way the sunsets color the snow covered mountains in lovely shades of pinks and corals. Really , I like them all.:yes: