Are you a natural beauty or an all-made-up kinda girl?

i'm not a make up girl. so far, i've only used make up less than 10x and this included my wedding day:lol:. i guess i'm just too lazy... i do go for eyebrow threading, the occasional facials (when dh agrees to look after the kids), and try to moisturise my face regularly now though (esp. in the winter when it gets very dry).

I usually just wear foundation, blusher, mascara and gloss. Try to keep the amounts down to what's barely necessary.. I don't like looking dolled-up. Eyeshadow I seldom wear; never had a use for a liner, and bronzers creep me out.

When I have time: I use a lot :P it's like painting, being an artist, just on your face... if I don't have time I also walk around bare faced... but I prefer the first :P

I have to define my eyes with shadow and mascara at the very least (i usually opt for liner also). Otherwise my face doesn't look nicely proportioned. With no make-up, my eyes look tiny and my lips and forehead look huge. I always wish I could go with less make-up, but I just hate it.

me..I'm not much more in eye shadow... my eyes is already live when I put eye liner up and down make it curl and put a mascara... also a liquid foundation and press powder, a light bush on and a lipstick with lip gloss... as much as possible I want to wear a make up still look natural..

Weirdly enough, I have been straying from makeup lately. I used to have to put on mineral foundation, bronzer, eyeshadow, gel eyeliner and mascara to leave the house. Since I ran out of mineral foundation, I have been dotting on the concealer, using neutral eyeshadows and skipping the eyeliner altogether. It definitely has been saving me time in the morning!

i'm a natural beauty that loves to get made up lol

i love the whole artistry part of putting makeup. like sw0pp said, it's like painting for me. whether it be subtle natural look or the all out smokey eye.

i guess compared to most gals i use a "lot" of eyeshadow. i really like playing up my eyes... it's very fun for me hehe. but, i absolutely hate the feeling & look of caked on face makeup. fortunately, i have pretty good skin & i only use a little powder. definitely love blush & lipgloss.

:angel:

Natural beauty. Love makeup and all it's cute packaging, but don't really know how to work it - but I think practice makes perfect? So I'm trying to try something a little different whenever I do wear makeup.