Are You A Fashion Victim ?

t was your result Prada?

Mine was:
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Female: Are You a Fashion Victim? [/FONT]
yourresults_justforfun.gif
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Call the Fashion Police!

[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]It's time for a fashion makeover. Taking pride in your appearance doesn't make you superficial or shallow. Flip through a current fashion magazine to find some styles that would make you feel comfortable and do some shopping. No one is telling you to wear something you dislike just because it's in style, but there are many ways to look fashionable without being too trendy. Try it, you might like it! [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Highly Stylish [/FONT]
averagerating_21.gif
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Fashion Victim [/FONT]
ruler.gif
yourrating_28.gif

Pradasmeadow said:

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Bravo - You Are Fashion Friendly!

[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]You realize that looking great has its time and place but your life isn't ruled by the fashion magazines. You don't rely on others to tell you what's in style. You are confident enough to make your own fashion decisions. You do occasionally splurge on a trendy item or two, but your wardrobe mainly consists of classics. You have managed to achieve a healthy balance between being fashionable and being yourself. [/FONT]

Heres my results.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]You Are Fashion's Most Trusted Slave

[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]You are willing to sacrifice almost anything to be on the cutting edge. But being this trendy comes at a cost. Remember, you want people to like you for who you are, not what outfit you're wearing. Give yourself some credit - you have a lot to offer. Try to step back and realize that it's what's on the inside that counts. You might also want to spend a little more time and energy on more fulfilling hobbies or passions. They don't go out of style. [/FONT]

averagerating_21.gif
ruler.gif
yourrating_12.gif

Margherita63 - I am IMPRESSED!!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: I thought half the questions were too extreme.

Here's my results:

Bravo - You Are Fashion Friendly!

You realize that looking great has its time and place but your life isn't ruled by the fashion magazines. You don't rely on others to tell you what's in style. You are confident enough to make your own fashion decisions. You do occasionally splurge on a trendy item or two, but your wardrobe mainly consists of classics. You have managed to achieve a healthy balance between being fashionable and being yourself.

Highly Stylish Fashion Victim

Pradasmeadow said:
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Bravo - You Are Fashion Friendly!

[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]You realize that looking great has its time and place but your life isn't ruled by the fashion magazines. You don't rely on others to tell you what's in style. You are confident enough to make your own fashion decisions. You do occasionally splurge on a trendy item or two, but your wardrobe mainly consists of classics. You have managed to achieve a healthy balance between being fashionable and being yourself. [/FONT]

Heres my results.

same here!!:amuse:

Bravo - You Are Fashion Friendly!

You realize that looking great has its time and place but your life isn't ruled by the fashion magazines. You don't rely on others to tell you what's in style. You are confident enough to make your own fashion decisions. You do occasionally splurge on a trendy item or two, but your wardrobe mainly consists of classics. You have managed to achieve a healthy balance between being fashionable and being yourself.

averagerating_21.gif
ruler.gif
yourrating_13.gif

margherita63 said:
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]You Are Fashion's Most Trusted Slave

[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]You are willing to sacrifice almost anything to be on the cutting edge. But being this trendy comes at a cost. Remember, you want people to like you for who you are, not what outfit you're wearing. Give yourself some credit - you have a lot to offer. Try to step back and realize that it's what's on the inside that counts. You might also want to spend a little more time and energy on more fulfilling hobbies or passions. They don't go out of style. [/FONT]

averagerating_21.gif
ruler.gif
yourrating_12.gif

this is me too:oh: I don't think I am that bad, and the rating is a little insulting. Don't they know people who work in the fashion industry might have a passion for fashion?:hrmm: I have many fulfilling passions and and fulfilling hobbies! Nope, I don't think this was very nice to us:sad: I think it was the fishnet question, they have been popular in Paris for years, and we all wear them to work. And, no, I would never walk out the front door wearing sweats. hmmmm.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Call the Fashion Police!

It's time for a fashion makeover. Taking pride in your appearance doesn't make you superficial or shallow. Flip through a current fashion magazine to find some styles that would make you feel comfortable and do some shopping. No one is telling you to wear something you dislike just because it's in style, but there are many ways to look fashionable without being too trendy. Try it, you might like it!