Are You A Bag Recycler Or A Bag Replenisher?

Are You A Bag Recycler Or A Bag Replenisher?

1. Recycler: Go For A Bag In My Closet

2. Replenisher: Go Shopping

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. When you get in the mood to change your bag, do you mostly go to your closet to Recycle a bag you haven't used for a while or do you go shopping for a new bag to Replenish your bag supply?
  2. Ok....I'll go first: I TRY to be a bag recycler and start with that..... THEN I go shopping! How about you???:blush:
  3. Let's not call it "bag recycling." That implies that you use it once, and after that, you are recycling.
    How about calling it: using your bags!?
    You buy use them!
  4. I guess I was going for the question of switching off to something we already own vs. adding to the collection. Use a bag just ONCE????? I don't speak THAT language!!!:lol:
  5. I had better be a recycler until my bank account gets replenished!!!!!!
  6. I try to use what I have before buying something. At this point, I feel like I have bags for most occasions, but sometimes it will just hit me and I'll be like ooh, nothing for this outfit! And as long as I can see myself using the bag repeatedly... it is off to the stores I go!
  7. LOL!!:roflmfao:
  8. I use my bags in cycles but sometimes I just have to buy that new style.
  9. i vote Go For A Bag In My Closet :smile:. as a bag addict i'm constantly thinking about bags (what else lol!). as such i think about my bag collection's diverse function usage even before in reality i'm presented with the kind of funtion i thought about in my head :biggrin:. talking about this hmm i'm really itching to get a formal evening kind of bag :p:graucho:.
  10. I AM BOTH. Hehe!
  11. I try to find a bag to fit the need, but sometimes when I have a good idea of what I want I go out and buy it rather than making an old one work. Eventually I'll have a bag for EVERY occasion... at least that's what DH hopes :p
  12. I do both.I have been selling bags I don't use,to fund new more classic bags that I will use and won't go out of style the next season.
  13. I've never sold a bag and the idea intimidates me. Instead, I'm planning to let my DD loose on my collection in about 2 weeks (she doesn't know this yet) and I have a feeling that will thin out my inventory considerably!!! :idea::tup::love::choochoo:
  14. I only get to carry my handbags either at the weekend or if I go out of an evening. So no matter what bag I chose to carry it always feels "new" it's always a treat to carry it.

So far I've never sold a bag or even thought about selling a bag - what I own I can see me having for years to come.
  15. Go Shopping!!