Are we talking about the same bag?

1. Hi everyone,
    I have mostly LV bags but I want more Chanel! I don't live in a city that has a Chanel boutique so I have to call Vancouver and get them to send it to me.
    I want a small size rock and chain flap in black.
    I know it can go on the shoulder because I've seen pics here. The SA keeps insisting that it is a hand held bag only!
    I keep saying I want the flap not the hobo. She still insists it can't go on the shoulder. Is there a smaller size in the flap that is only hand held? Should I talk to another SA?
    Please Help I want it bad!
  2. there is a Rock & Chain that slings over the back of the hand, can't go on the shoulder.
    But it's not a flap I don't think.
  3. I'm 99% sure the flap (in both sizes) can go over the shoulder. It seems alot of SA's mistake the flap for the hobo.
  4. I told her twice that I wanted the flap and not the hobo but she said no you can't carry it on the shoulder. I don't want her to send me the wrong one. Any suggestions anybody?:shrugs:
  5. ^ Ask her to take pictures and e-mail them to you. Measurements of the bag would help too, members here can confirm the size for you.

I tried on the small size rock and chain flap at my local boutique, it can go over the shoulder.
  6. Thank you for your help!:smile:
  7. Wait! I have the style number. :smile:
    It is A35069 Y01969. It's $1850 and that's for the black.
    Let us know how it goes.
    Good luck.
  8. IT would really suck if they sent you the wrong bag :sad: