Are we still doing the August ban? Label Addict?

1. Last month we talked about doing an August ban, and letter campaign about poor service, etc....

Are we still doing it?
  2. I am supporting this... i am not going to get anything from LV this month ;)
  3. I got Sophie today but she was allowed, and after the fiasco with trying to get her I def. will be writing letters to LV. I am now banned for August, September, October, November, December, and maybe all of 2008! LOL
  4. I'm up for this.. Let me know if it's still on!
  5. Boo, I don't want to be a traitor but I'm getting my denim cles next week. :sad:
    My neighbor paid me for house sitting and I want to get a little something.
  6. Oh no, I feel bad.

I don't want to disappoint yall but I'm planning on purchasing a Bag and a Bag Charm as an anniversary gift from my DH in about 2 weeks. :sad:
  7. I'm not getting anything. I'm IN!
  8. I've been out of the loop and must've miss this thread... Is this ban for all the problems everyone has been getting with LV service and products?

...Cause then I would have to rethink about getting my Suhali Lockit and Zippy, plus the Neo Cabby.:confused1:
  9. ACK....I'm not sure if I'm in or not...I'm selling some stuff...and may buy something...I'm so weak! LOL
  10. Not me! I can't keep a promise like that! lol

im sure a couple of us will FAIL HAHA!
  11. ^^Oh yea, baby, I'm gonna fail on Saturday!! LOL!!
  12. LOL well i can say i'm in as I am too broke to buy right now anyways!
  13. Oooh, I totally forgot about this. Great memory, Tink! There isn't anything I can get in August anyway so I am in --- I think. I feel withdrawal pain already!!! I haven't had anything LV since July 13th and I am going crazy waiting for the Nimbus PM to come out. LOL
  14. nothing excites me at this moment so yeah I'm in if you guys are doing the ban thing for august
  15. oooh twiggers .......... ~_~.

Yeah I'm on a ban for the rest of this year and probably next year as well......