Are tokidoki prints too cute for adult?

1. I have wondering about this as I have passed the teen's age but I really love there age limit? what do you guys think?​
  2. I don't think there's an age limit .. i'm 30 and I :heart: tokidoki :smile:
  3. NO AGE LIMIT!!!

I'm 40++ and I love my tokis. And I think it's really funny that all these years I have carried "nice" bags (not LV, but dooney's etc) and I don't think anyone has ever commented on my bag. Now EVERY TIME I go out someone makes a nice comment. Yesterday it was a guy in his late 30s/early 40s who though my Pirata Stellina was very cool. Once it was a lady in her 60s. toki's appeal to EVERYONE!!
  4. DreamsofToki .. i'm still waiting for a total stranger to compliment me on my inferno campeggio!! lol but i do get a lot of compliments from my coworkers on my toki bag and yet .. not a single one of them wants to contribute some $$ to help me buy more tokis! They don't understand my obsession :p
  5. I think you carry what you like and that is what is most important. Some prints are more youthful looking than others but they all seem to have their place and time to use them! I've caught guys staring at my bag in my shopping cart, I've had women comment on my bags when I pay for something. They are unusual conversation pieces and I enjoy them when I've got down time waiting around for something going on in my family activities....I just look at them and admire them like portable art. Thanks Simone! I'm in my 40s, I have a baby and I carry tokidoki! :party: So just keep that in mind when I am speaking! I'm not your norm!
  6. I saw one lady wearing a paradiso ciao ciao the other day in manhattan and she had to have been in her mid 40s. Then I saw a young girl, maybe 18-22 wearing an original print ciao ciao. And my friend and I are both 23 and well, she has more of a collection than I do, but are both very into tokidoki. But I think it's fun for any age! (like they put on some of those kids toys: ages 3-103 :p )
  7. There's no age limit. I say if you like it go for it! As long as you're happy with it. I'm 40 and I think the Toki bags are too cute to pass up :p
  8. I'm 28 and I love them. I just showed my mom my first Tokidoki and she fell in love with it now she wants one! I think both her and DH are happy I've slowed down on the LV's for now!
  9. Tokis are for everyone!!! I'm 29 and I :heart: :heart: :heart: my toki my mom is in her 50's and she and her friend (same age):heart: :heart: :heart: toki!! So get a toki! You'll never be the same! :love:
  10. Nor will your bank acct or credit cards!
  11. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: That's the truth!! :yes:
  12. Wow, why did I think alot of people here were in their teens? You folks act so young lol? Or maybe it's because it's TOKIDOKI...anyways I'm 22 and I :heart: tokidoki. My mom is 43 and she loves tokidoki as well :biggrin:

When I'm at the mall I even see women 60+ using tokidoki...usually the tote type.
  13. Considering most of the bags are $100 plus I would say that it's aimed at adults...however children with rich or spoiling parents probably get their hands on it too :yucky:

Ps. I am 21 and I don't think I'll stop loving Tokidoki soon! My 27 year old boyfriend likes it too xD
  14. I AM is a state of mind:flowers: :balloon: Not number of years....
  15. Aw, that's a cute way of putting it, Annie :smile:

tammie - i think i'll love tokidoki forever too! but...if i were a younger kid i dont think i would nag my mom for it. i feel better getting tokidoki while paying for it myself because it doesn't make me feel too bad. i dont like using people.