Are they the same bag? Thanks thanks

IceEarl

O.G.
May 12, 2007
Hi all, I came accross this bag quite some time ago at the Chanel reference Library under Celeb. and thought that it would be a great casual day bag... and today I found a post at the ebay (am not requesting for authentication), can someone tell me are they the same bag? I figure it's from the outdoor ligne, correct me if I am wrong :P, anybody knows if it's still available in the stores and any idea on the price now? Thanks so much in advance....:smile:

Borrowed from reference library (thanks Astar):
Song's Chanel.jpg

Borrowed from ebay:
SonginQn.jpg

^ thanks Chanelspell, exactly that's my concern, I am hoping that someone could confirm this.... it's a rare bag on this forum... waiting patiently...
:smile:

Hi ice earl it looks the same to me but I'm afraid I can't see smaller details like the shape of the leather part of the closure in the cele/ty pic!:smile:

Ice earl take a look at Skimmilk's thread"My family/collection..." I'm pretty sure she's got the same bag in grey with exactly the same leather in the closure and tarnished H/W and it is from the outdoor ligne-soorry I can't link pix...yet!:smile:

It looks the same to me, even the detail on the bottom corners looks the same, the only thing I'm not 100% on is size if the bag came in multiple sizes, very cool bag.

Thanks eveybody... Yes, I saw skimmilk's post after I posted...

And thanks Smooth, it was USD1595 in 2006 according to a post in the Outdoor ligne thread... I have never seen it in the Chanel shops, maybe I should start calling to check again.

Yes, that's correct - $1595 - unfortunately it wasn't on sale but I was sooo happy to get one... I know mine was the last in the dark grey (in Chanel boutiques). It's honestly my favorite bag right now - I can dress it up and dress it down easily, and the color seems grey when I wear cool colors and seems brown when I wear warm... The manager at the Chanel boutique in Tysons Galleria was nice enough to help me track it down.

Hi Skimmilk, thank you, I just posted at your thread asking for the price, congrats again, you really got a good deal for such a fab bag at 1595, consider now the Jumbos are at least 2250.... :drool::drool: ....

There's a brown one I just saw on ebay - but no dustbag and no card and the price isn't that great :-/ ($1500 - and it's used). PM me if you want the link - I don't want to post b/c I'm not even sure it's authentic but it looks good...