are they popular

1. i know that bbags were really popular in 04 and 05 are they still popular

2. On this forum they are, LOL!

To be honest, I don't see them around very much but that is why I am gravitating from LV to bbags. I got a little sick of seeing sooooo many LV bags around (and in my area, they are usually real). Edited to add that I am not dissing LV, I still love LV and wear them all of the time.

I think bbags are classic though and do not go out of style.

3. Judging by the popularity of this forum...and the consistent sales on eBay, I would say they are. In addition, you still see celebrities carrying them.

4. I think they are still popular, even though I got into them late. I really love the colors they come in, that's not something you get from other hand bag lines. Plus the slouchy leather is a lot different from what some other designers are doing, I feel they are rather unique looking.

When they first came out I think they were harder to find. Now my NM always has a lot of them on display, but I always see a lot of women looking at them, and buying them too.

5. I NEVER see any in my town...in my whole state for that matter (well, it is Kansas...so I guess that's to be expected). I went to Seattle for a week on business recently, and only saw ONE...and it was a really ugly, bad, horrible fake. So, I don't think they are as popular as they once were... but in my opinion they are classic.

6. i don't see them often around here but that's the main reason why i love them.

7. I think they are just as popular, if not more so. I live in nyc and I see balenciagas (both real and fake) every day.

8. Yes, but I don't buy them because they are popular. I buy them because they are super light, they slouch, I love the design of the bag, love the colors and the leather is soft.

9. They're now classic

10. They are popular, classic, cute and so comfortable

11. ITA!!:tup::yes:

12. I dont know if they are "in" or "out", but i just bought my first 2 recently and I am in love!!! :heart:

13. it's been around in my town more now than it was 2 or 3 years ago.
    before i felt like i'm the only one who know about this bag and people will comment on loving my bag without knowing what brand it is.

14. I don't know if they're "in" or "out", but like most people already said, I love them for the soft, smooshy, beautiful leather, the style, and the colors. I've never seen anyone else carry a bbag in my town, but I love that it's unique as opposed to every other person carrying LVs (which I also own, but don't love nearly as much!) If popularity is a concern to you, I would say that in my area, LV and Coach are consistently popular, probably also because the logos are so prominent.