Are these two Furla Bags *corporate* and professional enough for the office enviro?

1. Please...brutal honesty.

Additionally, what are your thoughts on Furla and do you like these two bags?

Thank you in advance!
  2. I like Furla very much. I own two Yolande that I take to work often, one is all croc and the other has croc and suede combined.

That being said, I don't like the second one you have posted. The tote style. I personally feel totes are bags to take when you go shopping or to the beach but not to work.

Hope this helps.
  3. I don't have any Furla (yet!) but I think they overall have great looking bags.

IMO, the first one would be more corporate looking in the smooth rather than the pebbled leather. And I'm not feeling it with the 2nd one, sorry.

Good luck and let us know what you decide!!
  4. I like Furla bags very much and have some in my future. I think the price and quality and design are excellent.
    However, the two bags you have chosen are not corporate enough. They are "okay" in that they are black. But the styles are too sporty and casual. You need a more "large satchel" look. Furla has some good ones for you. If I knew how to post pix, I would, but I don't. So, some other tpfer will have to do it. Good luck!
  5. I like Furla bags. I have 2 of them.

I don't really care for the ones you have picked though.
  6. I agree, the pebbled leather doesnt look dressy enough anf the second style (tote) doesnt quite cut the mustard, either. Try a more polished leather ! Theres one furla bag that I really like... Ill try to find a pic of it, its big enough for files and it has a rounded zip on the front and whipstitching on the edges. If I can find it, Ill post it for you.
  7. I think it depends on how "corporate" your office is. Even if you're not in some so-called creative field where you can wear hip/rendy clothes to work, some offices are more conservative than others. If yours is at the more conservative end of the spectrum, I'd agree with some of the other opinions expressed here. But if you work in a moderately professional/conservative office, I'd say either of these is definitely appropriate.
  8. I also have a Yolande, I think they are great "corporate" bags. As to the bags posted, I think the first one is okay, but not the second one. But of course it also depends on your office.
  9. [​IMG]heres my fave furla- its called the hot farrah. its reduced from 590 to 295 at neimens, but they dont list black as an option.
  10. It does depend on how conservative your environment is, but I have seen well dressed business women carrying bags like both of these in downtown Chicago. I don't understand the comment about totes as totes are quite prevalent in the workplace.
  11. i like furla a lot, both bags suit great for work.
  12. Thanks ladies! I dont think Ill be buying either one!