Are these too similar?

1. Hi everyone,
    My fiance bought me this bag as an early birthday present a week or so ago:
    http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u25/sunnydayletdown/coach.jpg

I love it and have every intention on keeping it.However,I am looking at this optical signature soho on eBay that I think is just gorgeous, but I dont know if I should get it because it kinda looks like the one my boyfriend just gave me, LoL.
    http://www.ssb8.net/members/watch/enlarge.php?aid=fetishhandbags&img=34894/coachoptic1.jpg&eid=102-101-116-105-115-104-104-97-110-100-98-97-103-115&enc=1

Do you think they look too much alike, and have you ever purchased bags that are similar looking like that?

2. They do look alot alike. I would get something in another color.

3. they wont b too similar at all if u get them in diff colours

4. bump?

5. Yea I do think they are too similar. Id go for something in a different color. If you really like the optic look, check out the new chocolate optic its really cute!

6. i guess this just means you LOVE the pattern so much you want 2 of them lol

7. They both have the same optic fabric, the first one is Chelsea Optic Hobo with Tabacco Trim, the second one is Soho Metallic Optic Hobo (which I have and love, with matching wallet and wristlet!) My one and only favorite C fabric, great enough to want two! If you want justification for both, consider Chelsea casual, and the metallic leather a little glamorus.;)

I have 6 Ali's in different colors. If you really like this/these bags and know that you will use them, getting two is practical, because if you have just one you will wear it out!

. . . and these are discontinued . . .

8. Personally, I think they are too similar. Maybe check out another color in the optic signature if you like that pattern/fabric. They have a brown/black combo I believe.

9. I also think they are too similar and for my money I'd want one that looks different

10. Way too similar to justify the cost (for me anyway).

11. i think too much alike...but if you like it thats what counts...