Are These To Bags Too Similar???

1. I totally fell in love with the Palermo gm at first glance!!!! I also want the Trevi...The Trevi is in Damier and the palermno is monogram. They both have the pleating and double straps. I for sure want the Palermno...should I get the trevi too??? lol I go back and forth tooo much!!!!!

2. I personally like the palermo better. So..... i say Palermo since you fell in love with it at first glance :biggrin:

3. I don't think they are too similar. They are different patterns! Go for both!

4. I think they both have their own flair - I vote for both!

5. I don't think they are....if you can get both, do it!

6. I see the similarity between these two:both tote style w/zip, pleating hand helde ok too & similar size.:yes: If you have the funds for two, I'd go w/Trevi and Tivoli GM, Palermo's base is too wide IMO. But it's all up to you, who cares if they are 'similar' design? Many of us own same speedy from different lines :devil:

7. No they're not too similar! If you want them, go for it ;)

8. go nuts and get both!!!!

9. to me, they are two totally diffrent bags

if you want em, buy em :]

10. I would buy them both!! it are beautiful bags!!

11. IMO, there completetly different, if you like both, go for it!!!

12. Palermo GM completes me!!!!!! I hope it has the same effect on you.

13. I don't think they are too similar. They are different patterns! Go for both!

14. Nope since one is Mono and one is Damier. :biggrin:

15. Yah~They are different patterns and they fit with different outfit as well~~That's what i think!!!Go for both!!!