Are these the Perfect office heels?

1. Wow! So great! Want them...

2. I know! Aren't they just to die for?

Andrea

3. I Love Them!!! :smile::smile::smile:

4. No thanks. They're cute, but not appropriate for most offices (fashion and reatil I could see). I think teardrop shoes are gorgeous but too flashy for work (again...most places...not all). I wear mine with jeans or a short skirt when I want to go out, have fun, and look hot.

5. You could put your eye out with those- yikes!

6. .... or you could just keep your eyes (and everyone else, probably) on them..LOL

Andrea

7. They are "eye catching" alright. I'm rooting for you Andrea- my round furry feet wouldn't fit into these without crowbars.
    Joking aside, I don't think they would go in the conservative workplace that I am at but they are stunning.

8. So does that mean you like them and you would wear them (if you could)?

Andrea

9. Well, I guess if you worked in an office with lots of roaches to kill, these would be perfect!:roflmfao:

Seriously, those are way over the top for any office I've ever worked in.

10. those wouldn't work in the places i work in, but then the medical field is pretty conservative.

11. I don't know. Those are soooo pointy!! For some offices they might be ok, but a little dangerous for others.

12. I guess I don't undestand - what makes pointy toe shoes dngerous in an office?

Andrea

13. The point is just really...well pointy and office environments seem to be more conservative.

14. These are gorgeous but not for work.