Are these sunglasses still available?

1. Has anyone seen these sunglasses anywhere? I'm planning to look at these two pretty soon and just want to know if they are still in stores.:smile:

2. I've recently seen the 5076's.
  3. You should be able to find the 5076 pair at any department store. I just saw them at a Saks.
  4. Yeah you definitely should be able to find the 5076's, I have those in black and have seen the other colors quite recently. I do *think* they might have the 5066's but I'd call around to Bloomingdales and Nordstrom's (not all have Chanel sunglasses though) to see if they have them.
  5. I believe the 5076's are the Mother of Pearl. I just bought them yesterday in black. They're awesome. I'm in Canada, got them at Sunglass Hut - and they had about 5-6 pairs left in black and brown. Based on that, I would imagine they're in plentiful supply in the US, no? They were $470 Cdn.
  6. I'm sure you can find the 5076's, I have the black and tortoise, and solstice, as well as department stores ought to have them! :smile:

7. Thanks for the replies - i really appreciate it.
    Yeah i was thinking it would be easier to find the 5076. I will call Saks and NM and see who has them around here. I need to get these soon.
  8. wow. funny you ask about the 5076. just saw them at Flordia Mall this morning...$325 was the price mentioned. As for locating the 5066s, I am unsure but be blessed in your search.
  9. The Chanel Boutique in Dallas (Highland Park Village) has the 5066. I just saw them 2 weeks ago when I was there. I like them too, I want a pair!
  10. def the first one...never seen the second.
  11. The 5066 are still available in white, brown, black, transparent(clear) , and pink and are priced at $290.00. The 5076 are $325.00, and are available in pink, plum, dark green, white, black, and brown. I have a really good source.