are these lv sunglasses trendy or classic?

1. and are they worth 585? thanks for your input!!! soupcon gm tortoise

sunglasses.jpg
  2. I like them - think they're classic but modern with the gold hardware.

As to whether they're worth the price, well, I can't say, yes they're worth that. They're sunglasses. If I had a spare $585 lying around, yeah, I might get them because they are beautiful, but I think you could get a similar look with a slightly less expensive brand.

Get them if you like them :yes:

3. I think totally classic. I am not sure I would pay that much for them..(I prefer to pay in the 250-300 dollar range) so most Gucci, Dior and Marc Jacobs would fit in that catagory but if you like them, go for it.

4. I'd rather have the money over the glasses. They aren't really that cute IMO.

5. I like them, think they are a classic style, but not worth almost $600.

6. I like them a lot. They do look like they are expensive and they look like they are great quality (and I am sure they are). I think they are classic. BUT I think you could find a pair for half the price that look just as good. If using the money on the glasses means you won't be able to get something else you want - like a leather jacket, handbag, shoes, or dress for a special occasion or work - then I would not get these. But if it has no effect on the rest of you life financially, then I think they are lovely and you should get them. I am a HUGE fan of sunglasses. My eyes are very sensitive to the sun and I like the way they look too. I have bought Coach, Gucci, AK, and AE, and others... The ones I like best in the end are the ones that fit me best (they don't slide on my nose and they are not too wide around my head and so they don't fall off). My point is that fit is very important too, so if you do decide to get these make sure they fit good! :smile:

7. thanks, all! this style fit me really well and are comfy, but they are quite expensive. i think i'll keep looking. i appreciate your input!!!

8. I like the style not the color...but def. not worth that.

9. As much as I like LV, I've never found their sunglasses to be attractive.
    I don't think those sunglasses are trendy (too blah to be trendy) but seems to lack the "wow" factor.

10. I don't think they are trendy but no way I would consider spending that much for sunglasses. Actually, I'd love a pair with some bling!
    Sharon

11. i think that they are more classic because of the shape of them, but they are still adorable so go for it.

12. I find them very classic, but I would never spend that much on sunglasses. JMHO.

13. Classic and nice but I wouldn't buy them. I think you can find a similar style that is cheaper

14. they look pretty classic. but not for no $585

15. ITA. I would rather spend the money on a purse, but thats just me.