Are these bags the same?

1. Okay, I have a possibly dumb question. I just bought this bag[​IMG]
    e soho signature flap bag only in black at the outlet last month.. just wore it today and I am in total :heart:. I love the way it fits, carries, everything about it.. so now I would like to get a similar style in a different color if possible. So, my question is.. is it the same bag as this.. or are they different? And what I mean by the same is the same size, fit, style etc. Thanks so much!!
    [​IMG]

Thanks!!

2. They look the same to me. Coach seems to like to change things on bags that are standard to their line. It could be the embellishment or the strap, but the basic bag is the same. The only thing you need to verify is the size. I believe that the Soho flap bag comes in two sizes and unless you see the bags side by side it may be difficult to tell without measurements.

3. Thanks.. that is what I was thinking... possibly the sizes and also I noticed the straps are different, which makes me wonder if the other one sits well on the shoulder.. I just love the one I got, it is soo comfortable, my arm goes on it well. and stays on my shoulder.. it is hard to find one like that for me atleast!!

4. As far as I've seen, all the Soho flap bags are essentially the same. They're the same style, just with decorative variations. I have one Soho flap and I know what you mean about them staying put and being comfortable. As long as you make sure to get the one with the same basic measurements as your bag, it should feel the same on, I would imagine.

5. Thanks!!
    Does anyone else own any of the soho flaps? If so, do you think it is comfortable and does it stay on your shoulder? Thanks everyone!!

6. If you ask me, the one on top looks to be a Small Flap, while the one on the bottom is not (just "Soho Flap"). There's a slight curve in the top of the small flap (I have two of them) while the flap is straight across and if you look at them both on the coach site, you'll see what I mean.

So if that's the case, the flap is a larger bag.

7. ^^ no ^^ i have the top one (soho stitched flap) and it's not small it's sooooooooo cute. i think the two are approx. the same size (or maybe the stitched is slightly bigger)