Are there fake BULGA's on Ebay?

1. Hey Girls..

I know there are tons of fake Gucci's, LV's, etc but do they also make fake Bulga's?

I saw one on there for a pretty good deal I think?
    http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-BULGA-100-AUTH-TRIPLE-ZIP-TOTE-HANGBAG-BAG-LONDON_W0QQitemZ150126996453QQihZ005QQcategoryZ63852QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem

Do you girls have any recommendations on where to get it online with lots of selection. I checked NM but they don't have a lot to choose from.

Thank you!

2. that one looks good...

you can also check Shopbop, revolve clothing, and shop emily grace for bulga.

3. I can't say with 100% certainty if any of the Bulga bags currently on eBay are fake, but I can say that there have been. Unfortunately, I bought one of them about a year, and was out $250 because of it.

Bulga bags are made with a very distinct type of leather, and the bag I received was absolutely nothing like an authentic bag. I was so made & furious - It took me nearly 9 months before I bought anything else on eBay again!

4. I have seen fake Bulgas but this one looks authentic.

5. thanks for all the help and suggestions everybody!

I think I'm just going to stick with buying from a well known retailer because I'm scared I might get a fake. However, that bag on eBay is so tempting because it's a lot cheaper than the other sites I checked out.

iluvmybags: I'm so sorry you ended up with a fake..I would be so pissed! Were you able to get your money refunded?