Are there anymore PARIS NEW YORK WALLETS?

1. I am looking to buy a wallet to fit into my classic and reissue bags. I wanted to have the PNY long wallet.

The SA in Saks sent me the pic of one that she is holding for me. It is NOT a Paris New York. They didn't have any so she sent me pics of this one.

Also, this wallet seems to be more expensive than the PNY wallets that I have found on this forum.

What do you think?

This one retails for $775 and is made of quilted calfskin. I'm copying this photo from what she sent me from her cell, so I hope it shows up here.

Description: Double C's closure and it's black quilted. It's a zip around Continental style wallet.

2. Sorry, I guess it didn't show up. She sent it to me from her cell and I don't know how to get it to show up. I tried the copy and paste but it didn't work.
  3. try posting it again.
    I have one and I think it was more like $650 or $695.
  4. try using our paperclip icon or Manage Attachments.
  5. Do you know of any place that still has the PNY wallets? I would rather have that one over this one. Although, this one is nice. I'll try to repost the pic but I'm having trouble with it.

Thanks Swanky.
  6. yeah, I'm dying to see the one she sent a pic of!

You can try calling my NM SA Shannon, the store is open for one more hour.
    Tell her it's like Amanda's, she'll know
    972.629.1700 ask for Shannon in handbags.
  7. Swanky,

I cannot get these pics to post here. :crybaby:

I can send them to you via email if you would like to see them (just pm me your email address).

I have one of the outside and one of the inside. She took them with her cell and emailed them to me. They're not the best quality but you can still make it out okay.

Thanks for your help.
  8. The Neiman Marcus Chanel boutique in Tyson's Corner had some recently! I know I saw a bronze.
  9. Thanks court!
  10. got the pics, they looks like regular classic long wallets to me - have you called Shannon?
    There's an SA that can find one for you I know!
  11. Thanks Swanky, I'll give Shannon a call.