Are there any FRIENDS fans here??

1. I love Friends!!!
    Did anyone else follow the show during its 10 years???
    Who was your favorite character?
    I loved Ross and Rachel..
    [​IMG]

and Ross and Monica's dad (he was so funny!)
    [​IMG]

i also loved the chick and the duck.

2. My favorite would have to be Joey ... he's funny! But I like 'em all!

3. I love them all..but I always seem to laugh the most at what Phoebe and Joey say. :p I like Chandler's sarcasm :biggrin:

I have seen every single episode and I still watch a few episodes here and there. I got the complete boxed set but honestly, I don't watch them that much. :shrugs:

4. My SO and I recently got back into friends. It's on our DVR constantly now, and I watch a couple episodes everyday! LOL.

P.S. I LOVE the chick and the duck too!

5. Huge Friends fanatic here... I love Joey :drool:

6. I love Friends! Every once in awhile I'll catch a re-run on tv.

Phoebe is favorite. She always cracks me up.

7. Ahh, one of my favorite shows! I got the big box set w/ all the eps, and watched them all the time during the peak of the writer's strike!

8. An all time favourite of mine: I can never switch the channel on the tv when they are showing a rerun.
    Watched all of it in Italian, then bought the DVDs in the UK and rewatched it all in English ;)

9. We love Friends!

We're always quoting lines or referring to episodes.

I love the six Friends and really don't have a favorite. My favorite supporting character would be Janice...Oh...My...GAWD:roflmfao:

My favorite episode is The One With The Embryos...where they bet the apartment...

4.12 The One With The Embryos

The guys' chicken is becoming a rooster. Phoebe undergoes the procedure to implant embryos in her uterus; the pressure is high as Frank Jr. and Alice can only afford the procedure once. Monica and Rachel bet that they know Chandler and Joey better than Chandler and Joey know them; Ross writes the questions (game show style) and eventually the stakes are raised: If the girls win, the chick and the duck have to go. If the guys win, they get the girls' apartment.

10. I find that there is an appropriate Friends reference for any occasion. This seems true of Sex and the City as well. Sometimes I'll call my friend Mia in the morning and sing "Morning's here!" I can watch the re runs over and over and they are still funny to me. It was a really strong cast, and everyone pulled their weight. My special shout out goes to Joey, though, since he basically had to play one joke (that he's dumb) for 10 years, and it never got old. Sadly, a friend of mine worked with him on his spin off show and said he's not the nicest. Courtney Cox shot a movie at my house, and I thought she was very sweet.

11. Friends is my fave tv show EVER.

I still watch it on TV every day from 5pm-6pm when I get in from college. It NEVER gets old, no matter how many times you've seen it. Some days I even watch it on E4+1 right after watching it on E4..even though they play the same two episodes!

12. Oh heck yes! This is still one of my favorite shows. I still watch re-runs and have started buying the dvds to get my fix! Chandler is my favorite friend!

13. I was pretty young when this show started so i didn't really watch any episodes until 2002, but I never really watched it consistently until recently.

Over the few months I've been DVRing it everyday, and I always watch ones the I've already seen. They just never get old. I've seen almost every episode, just missing a few here and there.

I LOVE Chandler, he's so cute and defiantly the funniest one. Ross is probably my second favorite.

14. My Fav characters, is Monica and Chandler and Pheobe..

15. I now own the entire series on DVD! I started with the seasons with my favorite episodes: 6 and 9.

After that, come payday, I bought two at a time and I went in order of the most memorable episodes.

I ended up buying myself seasons 1, 2 and 3 for Christmas.