Are there any blondes on here that carrying a juane bag?

1. I love this color, but it may be nasty with my hair. Do any of you blondes carry this color and love it? If so, post pics!!!! TIA!
  2. I only have a jaune makeup
  3. I have a jaune step - I love the color, I am a dark honey blonde and it looks ok on me (I think!). I am undecided about the style in this color, though. Thinking of returning the step altogether or maybe getting a jaune city. The jaune color is TDF! I really love it, even w/blonde hair!
  4. Me! I will take some modeling pics tomorrow, already in my PJ's now. Then you can see what you think.
  5. Dirty blonde here! I love my jaune city. Posted pics in my thread somewhat recently.. I'll post a couple for you and possibly take more.
  6. [​IMG]

It's a nighttime pic so ill try to take some tomorrow in the day
    bbag 005.jpg
  7. hi, not a blonde here, but if you watch mtv's "the hills" that girl LO (lauren's friend lauren) had a jaune city/pt in the last episode. you can tell when they are shopping on sunset.
  8. I don't have blond hair, but I bet it would look gorgeous.

9. Very pretty, thank you! I can't wait to see your pics Powder!:tup:
  10. I am not a Blonde but I think it will look great on/with any one. If you love the color then I say go for it!
  11. CTgrl414, you look sooooooooooooo hot in that pic and that jaune looks so luscious!
  12. Thanks for your comments, everyone! I'm slightly embarrassed to post pics since I gained weight and I'm trying to lose it.

It's been crappy out lately, and I don't carry my bals when it's gonna rain, so I didnt get to take any daytime pictures yet. maybe this weekend :shrugs:
  13. Ctgrl I love your foto !! The bag looks fab on you !!
    I am a brunette owner of the marigold city and I have this friend who tried my bag on her and I can tell you it looked really good on her, since my marigold is not too bright. From the fotos I have seen of you Shasta, you have the same hair color. Hope that helps ;)
  14. CTgrl414...I think you look amazing in this picture and your jaune looks great too! I personally have very blonde hair and I would love to carry a jaune bag. I say go for it!
  15. Shasta I didn't forget you. I took a few pics yesterday, but the Jaune looked horrible with what I had on. Capri jeans, and a little dusty, pale bluish lilac top. Horrible with Jaune. Promise to do them today.