Are there any bags you regret NOT buying?

Ohhh I would love an eggplant bays. I do regret not buying that one. That may tempt me back to Mulberry:graucho:

When i called the outlets for my conker lily which they didnt have they said was i the lady who called for the bays that there was a delivery of Eggplant bays quite a few in.
I cant remember which outlet though try them all. York first though as i think it was there.
As i called all of them in a frenzy.

Thank you so much mooshooshoo:urock:
Hoping to spot one or the other soon:search::tpfrox:
Xx
Well sadly I didn't win the blueberry antony on eBay today-someone was desperate to get it... It even went for about £30 above the original outlet price, as a used item too ! I have to try to be graceful in my defeat :cry:
Gradually learning my limits! X
Not easy when my love of mulberry is ever increasing. :heart:

I just scored my Polly in Midnight through a lovely lady on ebay who i have to assume is a TPFer!! So happy!! I started jumping up and down on the sofa and nearly knocked myself out on the lamp!! :happydance::nuts::woohoo::yahoo::cloud9::party:

I loved last year's Conker (and this year's black Forest). I bought a Conker Alexa but now I have my new Alexa in Midnight Silky Snake I'm considering selling it on. But it was such a useful colour and so much admired! So I'm looking out for a Polly in conker - the smaller size - to possibly replace it.

I just scored my Polly in Midnight through a lovely lady on ebay who i have to assume is a TPFer!! So happy!! I started jumping up and down on the sofa and nearly knocked myself out on the lamp!! :happydance::nuts::woohoo::yahoo::cloud9::party:
Midnight is such a wonderful colour -great find! What colour hardware do you think it as. My heritage BAYSWATER has rose gold, some of the others I think are gold-gold. Great combination either way.

.....I can say there are alot of bags that I REGRET buying......lots,seemed a good idea at the time Ha,ha xx

...if I had to pick one - oak Roxanne A4 tote, great bag..

Well sadly I didn't win the blueberry antony on eBay today-someone was desperate to get it... It even went for about £30 above the original outlet price, as a used item too ! I have to try to be graceful in my defeat :cry:
Gradually learning my limits! X
Not easy when my love of mulberry is ever increasing. :heart:

I saw this one and was very tempted its ab lovely.
Such a shame its the colour thats so yummy.

I regret it every time i look on ebay i wish i could buy them all.:giggles:
Actually one springs to mind an ostrich bays at 1700.00 with a receipt as well on ebay ages ago just slipped thru my fingers. :pout:
My lily has made up for it though.;)

I massively regret missing out on the apple green Roxanne (a substandard one with a few drips on hidden bits) that sold on Ebay a couple of days ago. It was exactly what I was looking for!

But, that said, I just got a message from the lady hinting that her sale may have fallen through... I'm crossing my fingers! Maybe I can get away with this yet!

I massively regret missing out on the apple green Roxanne (a substandard one with a few drips on hidden bits) that sold on Ebay a couple of days ago. It was exactly what I was looking for!

But, that said, I just got a message from the lady hinting that her sale may have fallen through... I'm crossing my fingers! Maybe I can get away with this yet!

Gosh I missed this! - don't quite know how, as I am normally pretty eagle eyed and have been after AG for ages - if it is re-listed it may be a case of handbags at dawn!!!:bagslap:......

Was it hel1982 by any chance? Saw she had a Polly the other day; I bought my oxblood iPhone bag from her for a great price and it was immaculate, she's a great seller :smile:

Gosh I missed this! - don't quite know how, as I am normally pretty eagle eyed and have been after AG for ages - if it is re-listed it may be a case of handbags at dawn!!!:bagslap:......

Noooooooooo! I've been worrying about whether or not I was going to spark someone's lust by my perfect bag. Well, we'll see! Good luck to you... if I don't get there first!