Are there any bags you regret NOT buying?

Oh Moo!! You're so sweet!! I've just set up auction alerts for Mulberry Pollys!! I just saw a girl on the tube with a medium midnight (I live really near the Mulberry London office-I see all styles all the time) let out an audible gasp and almost offered her a business card in case she ever decides to sell!!

Would have been worth a try - :lol:

Medium pollys are on my search list....:smile:

Mooshooshoo said:
Would have to be my elgin.....it's literally a complete cowskin sew up at the edges! One good swipe of that and anyone would be out for the count.....:bagslap::faint:

Oh man! I'd have to maybe counter that with the chain on my Lily, if you're bringing out the big guns! I don't fancy my chances though :-p

I think I would be sheepishly backing away like a cat at this point! I may wave my lily chain from side to side and growl a bit, but I'd back away knowing I was beaten by a formidable collection!

Something in navy leopard patent. Didn't want another Bays but there were a couple of Ledburys in the outlets and I tried to track one down to no avail.

Also the purple Roxanne / Ledbury in purple glove (?) leather with shiny gold hardware from 2007. A few turned up in the 2008 m.com summer sale but sold out in a flash.