Are the Speedy 25's really small??

1. I'm thinking of purchasing the Damier Speedy 25 but not sure of the sizing. I have a Mono 30 and like the size of that but just would like to be a little different with the 25 but I will buy the 30 if the 25 is too small.

Thanks for your help in Advance!

2. They aren't too small. They're a pretty good size. I like the size 30 better though.

3. When I saw the damier speedy 25 I thought it looked like a child's purse! It is small, but it holds more than you think it will because it expands.

4. In my opinion, it's not too small. I'm like 5'7" and it's the perfect size for me. It holds a lot too.

5. I don't think the speedy 25 is small. It's the perfect size on my body frame, I love mine's!

6. i have a 30 but speedy 25 is not small....you can carry lots in that lil monster :biggrin:

7. The speedy 25 is my all time favorite bag. It holds a LOT more than I realized. I love the size.

8. I am a Speedy 25 girl and the two that I have hold as much as I put in my BH: wallet, small agenda, ipod, phone, pill case, make up bag, 4 key holder.

It can also hold my daughter's sweater and toys. It is soooo roomy!

9. Yes:yes:. My only complaint about the 25 is that the zipper opening is a biotch to open :yucky:

10. i think it's small.reminds me of a lunch box..but that's cuz I prefer big bags (speedy 35..30 smallest)...

here's a pic of paris hilton carrying a cerise speedy (assuming hers is real...). gives a good idea of the size.

[​IMG]

11. 25 is not small...well the size is perfect for my body frame;) and hold a LOT more than you imagine

12. I have a speedy 25 in mono and just got one in azur- they hold a lot !- Not too small at all

13. I think it's too small (in my opinion) maybe b/c I absolutely LOVE the 30's!!!

14. Speedy 30 is a best size

15. what do you carry in your bag daily ? Do you fill a speedy 30 ?