Are the carry-on bags sold out online?

1. I'm not seeing the large carry-on bags anymore online. They were expensive (like $1000+) and I don't see them online anymore. Could they be sold out already??:confused1:

If so, do you think they'll be back online soon?

2. Do you mean the one that looked like the Lily bag?

3. I think that was it. It was definitely labeled as a "carry on" as opposed to a "carry all" and the dimensions were larger. There is a picture of one advertised on the site under new handbags. If you scroll over the options (shop by color, shop by size..etc) when you scroll over one of those, you'll get a picture of two ladies sitting with their backs to one another and two large, large bags at their sides. Those bags.

4. Oh, the ones on the floor, yes?
    Youll see them if you scroll over 'View All New'
    I cant seem to find them online anymore either.
    *puzzled*
    I now wonder that same question vickimouse.

5. And not to steal your thread either vickimouse,
    But, I was also wondering why they didnt have the reg. Lily Satchel in the Atlantic color anymore.
    Its still in my wishlist as the blue, but when I click on it the color is no longer a selection.
    Whats up with that? That color sold out, maybe?

6. Yes, the XL Hamptons Carry-Ons...I noticed that too and wondered the exact same thing! Maybe those were made in *very* limited quantities, or they'll have another batch??? I think they were $1350 or even $1450....wow!

7. Yes, the Lily in atlantic has completely sold out in JAX; there may be some stray ones in the boutiques though.

8. Aw. "/
    I totally loved that bag.
    :crybaby:
    That bag in that color was to die for,
    either lots of other women felt the same,
    or Coach hardly had any of them made in that color.

Does anyone know if Coach will make more?

9. Yep! That's them! And I *do* think they are the Hamptons Carry-on. I wasn't so sure until you posted that too! They disappeared!:sad:

I really hope that doesn't mean they are sold out too!:crybaby:

10. Are you talking about the off white colored canvas totes w/pyton leather trim? If so, they have those XL bags at the Coach outlet in Wrentham. They have it in green trim and in brown trim.. (if it's the same bag). Anyway I'm sorry I don't recall the price - maybe you could call? I do know they were sitting in a 20% off shelf..but I don't know what the sale price is.

11. Update!

I called Coach customer service and the item is still available but down to three black bags left! No natural or bordeaux.

The size: 20" x 12 1/2" x 8"
    Cost: $1450
    Style number: 11081

I didn't ask about the Lily in Atlantic. Sorry!

12. Update!

I called Coach customer service and the item is still available but down to three black bags left! No natural or bordeaux.

The size: 20" x 12 1/2" x 8"
    Cost: $1450
    Style number: 11081

I didn't ask about the Lily in Atlantic. Sorry!