Are Lanvin shoes TTS?

1. I found a pair of the Lanvins I really wanted but missed on Barney's website for sale on eBay. They are a 36 and I normally wear a 35.5, sometimes a 35. Does anyone know if they are true to size?
  2. I read that the size it one whole size up, but my first pair is still on the way to me so I don't know for sure yet.
  3. Depends on the style; a lot of past season runway styles ran small, but this season's ran big (e.g. the triple buckle Mary Jane pump, the other platform patent pumps, etc.).
  4. which shoe did you get? the flats runs small. I also wear 35.5, I usually get the 36 in flats and boots.
  5. Actually I find I'm the same size (40) in the Lanvin boots & pumps I have - square-toe patent flats, satin flats, patent boots, leather flats and leather pumps - but that's a half-size up from what I wear normally.
  6. I had to size up 1/2 a size in the flats so a 36 should be fine
  7. yes, it's the triple buckle mary jane pump. I have a feeling if it runs big that a 36 will be way too big. I sometimes can wear a 35 and have narrow feet, so it would probably be best not to order them since it's eBay.
  8. i heard depends on the think the pumps were small and i could size up 1..but the flats, i stayed tts
  9. I wear a 39 in just about all designers. In Lanvin ballet flats I wear a 39 but when I bought the heeled ballet pumps I had to get a 39.5
  10. I have the patent mary janes and I had to go up half a size..
  11. ^^^ Yep same here!
  12. i love the patent mary janes!