Are gifts for SA's allowed

1. I met this SA at Caesars who is amazing! I met her 4 months ago and when I walked into the store a few days ago she remembered me and the bag that I inquired about 4 months ago. Two days later I got a call from the store saying my Lily was now available to order. She showed me the new spring catalogue....shhh.
    She than sold me the new Pink and Khaki Heritage bag. We chatted forever. She is so great! I would love to do a little something for her....is this ok?
    and if so what should I do? I think you can design your own Starbucks Card this season. Maybe I could put her name and a Handbag on it...ha ha

2. I am. I'm planning on getting her something from Things remembered, something personalized. She is the sweetest and toatally deserves a gift.

3. are thay allowed to accept gifts? how would you present it to them?

4. I don't see why they can't accept it. Unless Coach has a policy against that. It would be a nice thing to do. Especially if the SA treats you so well.

5. I don't see why not. As long as it is not an extravagant gift. Most companies have a certain amount gifts can not exceed. At my job we can not accept gifts valued over $50.

6. I don't see why not... especially things not overly expensive? :smile:

7. Aww...you are too sweet! I'm sure that would really make her day! I don't see why she couldn't accept it. Hopefully a fellow SA will leave some input. I wish I had a boutique around here to talk in person to someone about Coach...wouldn't that just be awesome....:girlsigh:

8. where do you live????

It's kind of funny for me actually. I used to live in NYC and there was one 5 1/2 blocks from my house. Now its about a 25 min drive...ha ha.

9. In PA...the middle of nowhere..lol!

10. As a Coach employee in Las Vegas, I must say, I'm glad you got excellent service at Caesars. Was it at Forum I or Forum II? I only ask because I probably know her, lol. Anywho, we aren't SUPPOSED to be tipped but gifts from clientelle are always welcomed!

11. I also shop at the ones in Ceasars, especially Forum II and have to agree, I love them there!!! :tup:

12. according to our employee handbook...

"accepting occasional gifts and entertainment may be appropriate in developing business relations. gifts and entertainment should further the business interests of caoch, and may not be lavish or in excess of the generally accepted practices in our industry. requestion or soliciting personal gifts, favors, entertainment or services is not permitted. accepting gifts of cash or cash equivalents is always unacceptable."

13. I live in PA, too! If you're anywhere near the Lehigh Valley, a boutique opened up at the Lehigh Valley Mall - I work at the Barnes & Noble a few stores up. LVMall isn't the nicest mall (the only "nice" department store is Macy*s), but where the boutique is located is in a new location - it's all outside. There's also a J.Crew, Sephora, Pottery Barn, Williams Sonoma...

Of course, if you're not close to the Lehigh Valley all this isn't too great of help. I hope it is, though! Shopping trips!

14. Thanks for the info! I don't think I live anywhere near there, but it's still very useful info! Hubby and I always go on random road trips, so Lehigh Valley just may have to be one of them!!

Thanks so much!

15. Splashy,
    I'm in Hazleton, not too far away! I can't wait to see the new Coach and Sephora stores. It's better than driving all the way to KOP, but I have to say the girls at the Coach Court store are the BEST !!!:tup::tup: