Are Fusion Sneakers Worth Their Price?

That's an amazing price! And I love the colour combination.
Thank you... I can't wait to get them. How unique and different these sneaker are... plus where I live I dont see a lot people carry Dior stuff. So they don't cate much about Dior especially shoes. Only YSL and chanel in my area.
but when I showed my friends about these sneakers... they all said No NO No. I am scared when i receive it.

I own 5 pairs and want more. I wear them all the time and mostly pair them with dresses/tops from the same collections so they make a nice ensemble. I also wear lots of jeans and dark/black so these sneakers are the only bright detail on me.
As for the size, they look/feel deceptively big. So you may think that you need a smaller size. However, they are pretty tight on the front and hurt the big toe.
I wear most of them on bare foot, however, two pairs give me blisters so I wear them with socks.

The latest collection's limited additions seem a bit OTT to me but I cannot wait for the next season to see if there are more interesting colours/designs to replenish my collection :smile:ImageUploadedByPurseForum1467897102.524016.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1467897227.368703.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1467897116.795825.jpg

I own 5 pairs and want more. I wear them all the time and mostly pair them with dresses/tops from the same collections so they make a nice ensemble. I also wear lots of jeans and dark/black so these sneakers are the only bright detail on me.
As for the size, they look/feel deceptively big. So you may think that you need a smaller size. However, they are pretty tight on the front and hurt the big toe.
I wear most of them on bare foot, however, two pairs give me blisters so I wear them with socks.

The latest collection's limited additions seem a bit OTT to me but I cannot wait for the next season to see if there are more interesting colours/designs to replenish my collection :smile:View attachment 3402377View attachment 3402382View attachment 3402378

They look so couture with all the embroideries!

And that Purple Rain lizard Lady Dior...:heart:

^^^ great looks! Did you get the first pair as well?

No, these are the ones I thought were too much. They are limited editions and asymmetrical. I thought they would be hard to wear

I don't' wear much jewellery. Instead, I like to pair my fusions with Mitzah hand scarfs. In my opinion, the right combination of Fusion+Mitzah can make any outfit like jeans and t-shirt look stylish
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1467915357.926550.jpg

Look how wide the choice is and how many nice combinations one can make
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1467915437.047064.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByPurseForum1467915214.272750.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1467915214.272750.jpg
    389.9 KB · Views: 332
Last edited:
No, these are the ones I thought were too much. They are limited editions and asymmetrical. I thought they would be hard to wear

I don't' wear much jewellery. Instead, I like to pair my fusions with Mitzah hand scarfs. In my opinion, the right combination of Fusion+Mitzah can make any outfit like jeans and t-shirt look stylish
View attachment 3402613

Look how wide the choice is and how many nice combinations one can make
View attachment 3402619

Beautiful colour of Fusion sneakers!!! And I love your D'Light bag, too.

65c2872f483c5ec90b8682cb6dbb7aad.jpg

Finally, i got it in pink and black

Reactions: pjanicejm