Are Evelyne's becoming hard to get?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. There seems to be a lot of chatter about them (of course not as much as kelly's or birkins). Do you think they will become the next "wait list" bag?

2. Well, why don't you tell us Denial?
    You seem to know what is hot in the high society set?

3. I hope so. Im eyeballing an Etoupe Clemence Evelyne at Madison Ave Hermes, and dont any of you try to snag it!!

4. lol,... Diorling,.. I'm on my way to get it first thing in the morning!!!! No, Wait, I'll just call my SA right now and tell him to charge it as soon as he walks in the store!!! :devil:

5. :roflmfao:

6. get that Etoupe Evelyne - I love mine and get a lot of compliments on the color - the 24 Faubourg twilly in black goes beautifully with it for shortening the strap

7. ^^^^I seem to have missed something here?

8. Yes, Denial is in Denial!!! Not a Hermes lover at all. Only starts threads to start heated debates. Look at her/his past post, everything about Denial is nasty and negative. Most of the threads opened have been closed because it get's out of control. Reminds me of my Name brand hatting bad mouthing sister, who can't afford desinger goods so she takes it out on the world!!!!

Yeah,.. Koolaide my butt!

9. Starr...Baggs...:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

10. well, I want one but in orange or potiron.. and my SA hasn't contacted me yet..... so I am still waiting for it..

11. Blux, your signature cracks me up!!! :roflmfao: That's so me...on a ban, break ban, back on ban...:shame: I'm sure they will find you one soon!

And I just wanted to state for the record that I was singing the praises of the Evelyne long before the Evelyne became so hot. :rochard: LOL

12. There was a potiron clemence in Atlanta a couple months ago.. Your SA should call around to find it for you. That's what the SA in Atlanta did for me and they found the chocolate for me. The orange doesn't come in clemence. Good luck!!

13. You're correct, Koolaid is how your butt got so big.

14. Closing

Rude nasty comments do not fly here !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.