Are classy pumps still classic?

1. Got these the other day in LA. I just could not resist a classy pointy toe stiletto. Are they still the classic high heel shoe?

Andrea

andreas icones.JPG andreas icones 2.JPG
  2. I like to think they are still in. I own a pair of black classic pointy BCBG heels and they are my favorite pair of shoes.

3. Yes. Why? Because no matter what is "in" this season, you can still walk in with your classy pumps and be chic. :yes:

4. I agree^ they will always be in

5. I'm with the consensus here. I think the pointed shoe will always be in style.

6. In, always in.

7. Classic, but not current.

8. I think the "classic" look is a little more plain than the shoes you just purchased. I think yours are more of a modern interpretation--like, the classic pinup but with a little edge!!

9. yeah.. but nowadays i see them more as older women shoes than for the younger generation.. so i guess it depends on your age

10. I'm 19 and LOVE the classic pointy-toe pump!:yahoo:

They make me feel like I could take anyone that gets in my way!!:hysteric::supacool::yes:

11. Actually, the pointy toe is having a big comeback, though mostly it's whimsical takes on the pointy toe.

12. You can't go wrong with a classic pointy toe pump. It will always be in style.

13. I don't know, but I love those shoes!

14. Classic and always in style IMO.

15. those are gorgeous & the heel makes it a bit edgy. me likey.