Are CAMBONS discontinued???

I spoke to a Bloomingdales s/a this morning and she said the mini is staying - the medium is going! No new style is being made that she's heard about yet.

roey said:
I spoke to a Bloomingdales s/a this morning and she said the mini is staying - the medium is going! No new style is being made that she's heard about yet.

Hmmm, there's so much conflicting info floating around, even from Chanel SAs. Some PFers have seemed pretty sure that it's the Mini Reporter that's being discontinued. Its hard to know which end is up.

roey said:

That is what the SA at the Chanel store in the Short Hills mall told me as well as the SA from the Chanel dept at NM told me.

I'm getting conflicting info from different SA's. A few months ago I decided that I wanted the large BW Cambon tote. OF COURSE it was sold out!! My SA was pretty sure that it wasn't being discontinued so she promised to call when more bags came in to the store. A few weeks later I got nervous and called Chanel Chicago and was told the same thing. The SA took my name there and promised to call also. Well...today I dropped by the Chanel Boutique in Saks and when I inquired about the Cambon line, the SA told me that his buyer had told him that the whole Cambon line is DISCONTINUED! :hysteric: I'm hoping that he's wrong!!!

I'm getting conflicting info from different SA's. A few months ago I decided that I wanted the large BW Cambon tote. OF COURSE it was sold out!! My SA was pretty sure that it wasn't being discontinued so she promised to call when more bags came in to the store. A few weeks later I got nervous and called Chanel Chicago and was told the same thing. The SA took my name there and promised to call also. Well...today I dropped by the Chanel Boutique in Saks and when I inquired about the Cambon line, the SA told me that his buyer had told him that the whole Cambon line is DISCONTINUED! :hysteric: I'm hoping that he's wrong!!!

****Oops! Sorry double post!*****