Are CAMBONS discontinued???

This question may have been answered somewhere else, but are they discontinuing the Cambon line? I thought only the pink and beige were on sale but now I see that the black is on sale too. Do we know why the black is on sale at this time?

Pink and beige are being discontinued. The black isn't supposed to be on sale, but if you call around, you might find a store that has some black or white items on sale.

I did stop in to the Chanel store here. They told me that the large (not the mini) reporter bag is being discontinued. They do not have it one sale but Neiman Marcus had the black with white on sale. NM apparently does not have any stock left of it but I asked them to notify me immediately if the black/black goes on sale too.

So according to the SA at the Chanel store in the Short Hills Mall, the large reporter style is being discontinued :crybaby: . I guess I need to make the decision soon if I am going to take the plunge. Has anyone else heard anything about it being disconinued or any new styles they may be coming out with? The SA said the mini version will be continued.

Yes, I heard the same thing from a NM s/a about the large, but I also thought the mini was discontinued too. The way she phrased it, it sounded lke Chanel is coming out with a whole new Reporter.