Are CAMBONS discontinued???

1. hi! does anyone know if they still do the cambon line in pink?

2. I don't think the entire line is discontinued, but the SA I talked to said the pink cambon wallet and the pink cambon bowler bag has been discontinued... not sure about the other products.

3. I'm pretty sure they have disco'd pink, which is beyond me as I've been told it sold fairly well! You can still get cambon pieces in pink, they just won't be re-stocking from what I've heard.

4. I've heard that it was limited edition to begin with and much rarer- but I like the beige and black colors better anyway. Not a fan of the white either.

5. I have also heard it was dicontinued which is too bad bc I think it is cute. You can still find it in many boutiques though & also on eBay.

6. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

7. I read on another thread here on PF that Hawaii still has several pink bags. Not sure which stores on which island though.

8. Hi, are the cambon bags discontinued? :sad: I know the other colors are but how about the black and white CC's? Thanks!

9. no they're not discontinued. :smile:

10. how come when i go into the chanel at NM they are all out of the black and white or black on black cambons? do you think they're not going to produce anymore or will it be a part of the chanel collection forever?

11. I think that the black Cambons will be permanent. They are hard to find because they are so HOT!!!

12. I think you can ask someone to order bags from Chanel, if not at NM, then I know you can at Saks.

13. i agree ive been trying to get my hands on a cambon bucket white with black cc's and they have been sold out everywhere. has anyone seen it at their local chanel boutiques, Saks, or nm?

14. The white with black logo have been discontinued, according to my SA, however, black with white logos are supposedly a permanent part of the line.

15. my SA said that they would be phasing out the whole line, starting with the pink & beiges first.